OATMEAL COFFEE STOUT ICE CREAM
• 2 large eggs
• 1/2 Cups of white sugar
• 1/4 Cups of brown sugar
• 2 Cups of heavy cream
• 1 Cups of whole milk
• 1 Bottle of Stone Hammer Oatmeal Coffee Stout
• Ice Cream maker is recommended
1. Whisk eggs until light and fluffy, about two minutes.
2. Add sugar and brown sugar gradually while whisking until well blended.
3. Whisk in milk and cream.
4. Finally whisk in the bottle of Oatmeal Coffee Stout.
5. Chill ice cream mixture in fridge for 5 hours.
6. After 5 hours, churn your ice cream according to your ice cream maker’s directions, adding 50% longer in time due to the alcohol.
7. Place mixture in freezer overnight, covered. Mixture will be a bit runnier than normal ice cream due to the alcohol, however the ice cream will solidify in the freezer.
8. Next day, your ice cream is ready to scoop and serve! It will still be pretty soft as the ice cream wouldn’t fully harden because of the alcohol content.
This is relevant to my interests.
- theperfectmashup likes this
- happypint reblogged this from craftybeergirl
- difran likes this
- craftybeergirl reblogged this from stonehammerrecipes and added:
- holleygolightly likes this
- kay-ohh reblogged this from stonehammerrecipes and added:
- ccttrr reblogged this from stonehammerrecipes
- stonehammerrecipes posted this